Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Short Day Madness!

  So today, my school had a short day. Basically all they do is take 10 minutes off of each class so you get out 50 minutes earlier. Even though 50 minutes isn't that long, it's better than staying until 3:15.

  I have to take the city bus home, it's about an hour long ride. Usually on a regular school day, they will send more buses for the students. So we'll usually have 5 buses that some in 15 minutes.

   You'd think that since we got out 50 minutes early I'd be home 50 minutes early right? Wrong. I got home 20 minutes LATER than I usually do.

  I bet you're wondering how I managed that right? Well, some people... some  really ignorant people... like to cut you off and totally push you out of the line to get on the bus. Those people are the reason, other, nicer people who don't like to push people because 4 weeks before a girl got run over by a bus, at that very stop, because of people pushing onto the bus, have to wait an hour for a bus.

  Oh people really frustrate me. Not to mention it was also raining, my backpack weighed more than I do, and the one person in the whole school I hate... felt the need to stand there and talk to me the whole time.

  So I guess what I'm trying to say here is.... my day totally sucked. How was your day? Hopefully it was better than mine.

**Fluffy**

No comments:

Post a Comment