Monday, October 4, 2010

SO MUCH HOMEWORK!

  So I'm in grade 10, and I go to a 'special' high school. No not the special you're thinking of. It's a self paced high school. So basically, if I worked really, really hard, I could finish high school early. So since it's a self paced school and you don't have any due dates for anything, you can fall behind, and you could be in high school until you're like 32.

  At the end of each month, we get a report, and it let's our parents know if we're behind, on track, or ahead. Tomorrow is the last day of work submission for reports, and I am CRAZY BUSY with homework.

  So far I've done a unit in math, done a family tree for german, studied for a german test, finished reading the book 'To Kill A Mocking Bird', started my essay for 'To Kill A Mocking Bird', and typed up a lab in science, with still one lab to go. All this has to be handed in tomorrow to make it on my report.

  On top of that I hurt my shoulder, I have a major headache, my cat keeps sitting on my laptop, and I'm really tired.

  Well, I guess I should stop procrastinating and finish that lab. Wish me luck guys.

**Fluffy**

2 comments:

  1. TKAM was a bit of a disaster in our class last year. When I finally finished it, we were two weeks into the next assignment.

    What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I didn't hate the it but I didn't love it either, it was pretty boring in the beginning but once you start to realize what the book is actually about, it gets a little better :P

    ReplyDelete