Sunday, October 3, 2010

What?! You're a vegetarian?!

  Yes, I am a vegetarian. For the people who don't know me personally, you probably don't really care. But the people who do know me... boy were they surprised. Apparently I don't seem like the type of person who like animals. But I do.

  So a lot of people ask me why I did it. Why did I become a vegetarian? Well I'll tell you why. Well actually I'll show you. This is the video that made me decide to go veg. 


WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH YOU MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH THIS.

  I've been vegetarian for 3 months now. It took a while to convince my parents, and then everyone thought it was just a phase I was going through, but I stuck with it and now they know it's not a phase. ( Just for the record every time I spell phase I spell it with an F before I realize it's a PH.)

  And for those people who are planning on making fun of me, like calling me Vegtard, or giving me the "definition of vegetarian" or telling me how yummy that steak you're eating is, you might as well save it because I have heard it all, and it doesn't bother me.

  If you decide to become vegetarian, and your parents are like the hardcore, meat with every meal, type people, or if you need to know what to eat, or you just want to know more then email me and I'd be glad to give you some advice.

  So that's all I've got to say about that.... I so stole that line from Forrest Gump. 

**Fluffy** 

No comments:

Post a Comment